Registration & How to Enter
Applicants may only submit an entry to the competition if they are officially registered through RIBA Competitions and in possession of a Unique Registration Number [URN]. The competition is subject to a non-refundable registration and administration fee of £50.00 (+VAT).
Please visit architecture.com/competitions and follow the appropriate link under ‘Live Competitions’ to make an on-line payment. For alternative payment options please contact RIBA Competitions.
Once payment has been processed, registered applicants will be provided with access to:
- A digital copy of the Great Fen Masterplan divided into Chapters.
- Red line site plan with gallery of indexed images.
- Sketches illustrating stages of fenland landscape restoration to facilitate visualisation of the evolving landscape.
- Environmental Advice Report including LIDAR, soil survey and hydrological data.
- Release of Ordnance Survey Data to 3rd Parties form. This form must be completed and returned to RIBA Competitions in order to receive a CAD compatible version of the Ordnance Survey extract.
- The Unique Registration Number [URN] to be used on each element of the submission to maintain anonymity.
- Declaration of Authorship Form.
Please note that registrations will close at 5.00pm GMT on Wednesday 19 December 2012. Please refer to the Competition Conditions for full details regarding anonymity and the submission requirements.